OA Quinoa Burger
Recipe Type: Entrees
- 1 cup of O.A. Quinoa
- 1 ½ cups of Boiling water
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons of parmesan cheese
- 4 tablespoons of bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoon of olive oil
- ½ teaspoon of cumin
- Salt to taste or use one spoon of seasoned salt
- Oil to cook burgers
- Bring water to boil in a 2-quart sauce pan and add O.A Quinoa.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer 15-20 minutes
- It is recommended to cool down OA Quinoa in the refrigerator.
- In a separate bowl mix O.A Quinoa and all of the ingredients; stir them until it resembles soft dough.
- Shape the dough into small burgers (approx. 8)
- Cook burgers on medium heat using oil.