O.A. Quinoa Paella
Author: O. A. Quinoa
Recipe type: Entree
OA Quinoa Paella is a specialty done by the corporate chefs of OA Foods LLC. It is a gourmet food that will delight your taste buds.
- 9 cups of cooked O.A. Quinoa
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 cup of green beans
- 1 cup of red pepper, diced in small squares
- 1 tablespoon of saffron
- 4 individual packages of Goya seasoning with saffron
- 4 cubes or individual packages of Goya chicken broth
- 4 bay leaves
- 3 teaspoons of yellow coloring
- ½ lemon juice
- 2 Spanish chorizos
- 2 cans of mussels in pickled sauce
- ½ kilogram of chicken breast, cut in cubes
- Seafood to taste (shrimp, squid, mussels)
- 6 cups of water
- Rinse the seafood with water, salt, vinegar and set aside
- Season seafood with Goya seasoning and saffron. Cook each type separately (except shrimp)and set aside
- Season chicken with chicken broth cubes, salt (or seasoned salt), lemon juice. Cook with light oil and set aside.
- Cook the shrimp with water, salt and vinegar for approximately 2 to 3 minutes
- Chop the onions and garlic cloves into small cubes. Cook in a pan with light oil and set aside.
- Chop the red peppers into small cubes. Cook in a pan with light oil and set aside.
- Chop the green beans into small cubes. Cook in a pan with light oil and set aside.
- Peel the Spanish chorizo, chop into small cubes, cook without oil and set aside.
- In a large sauce pan mix onions, garlic, red peppers, green beans, chorizo, saffron and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add water, one full can of mussels and the mussel juice from the second can (save those mussels for decoration).
- Dissolve the chicken broth cubes with water, add to the mixed vegetables along with chorizo, basil leave and lemon juice.
- Cook the vegetables and chorizo in water for 15 minutes.
- Add cooked O.A. QUINOA and continue coking for 5 minutes.
- Add all seafood and chicken and let cook for additional 5 minutes.